Sunday, December 15, 2013

Another Great Tour



I was so excited to be a part of this tour!  The book was really good.  It had you guessing all the way to the very end.  I loved it!  The characters were fun and all had something that they were trying to avoid dealing with in their lives.  Definitely check this book out:


Here is a description of the book:

Calling themselves the Bitches of Brooklyn, five friends spend the weekend every summer in Cape Cod.  When on of the bitches doesn't show, and sends a cryptic note, each of the four women has to take a good look at what is happening in their lives.

I also had the privilege to ask the author a few questions.

1.  In three words, describe the main characters of your book?  I'll borrow three words from Elaine Viets who said they were "smart, sassy and sophisticated."
2.  What was the inspiration for the story? There were two inspirations - a reunion I went to where four lifelong friends showed up and one didn't. And the classic Hollywood film, A Letter to Three Wives.
3.  Do you have a plan about any other books connected to this one? I grew very fond of these gals (as I hope readers will) so I've already started a sequel. The next has a bit more of a mystery in it.
4.  What is next for you? The trade paperback of Slugfest, one of my Dirty Business mysteries is coming out in January, so I'm excited about that. People have asked me if I'll write any more Paula Holliday books and I’m trying to figure out a way to have her meet the Bitches!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment